Could your next event be in Spain?
STAR Your World and their DMC in Spain help to organise and plan for meetings, incentives, conferences, and events in mainland Spain.
TA Spain began in 2005 and is well-positioned in the world of events, both national and international.
Its team of talents works with the same objectives: understanding clients’ needs and providing the best solutions to organize unforgettable events.
TA Spain adapts the spaces, create unique proposals, and unites the intellect to transmit the best version of an event.
TA work throughout the Iberian Peninsula, the Balearic Islands, and the Canary Islands.
Their territory is a mosaic of cultures and each corner of our geography surprises us with its particular DNA.
Our selection of trusted suppliers in each region of Spain allows us to offer the best services and open the door to the potential of our territory.
TA Spain’s core values are:
- Solidarity and corporate social responsibility
- Legal security, compliance with regulations, and health security.
TA Spain also is a member of the Madrid Convention Bureau, Barcelona Convention Bureau, and Association of Travel Agencies.
Now let’s get to the heart of the matter!
Join us for this short tour of the Canary Islands, rich in hotspots and examples of event solutions.
HIGHLIGHTS OF Spain
THE SPANISH CAPITAL: MADRID
- Its privileged location in the centre of Spain
- Its historical monuments such as the Royal Palace or the Cibeles Palace
- Its cultural richness with its prestigious museums, such as Prado or Reina Sofia, recognized worldwide
- Destination which is part of the Top Ten in organization of international events
- Large hotel capacity
- Lively, welcoming, and cosmopolitan city
BARCELONA, capital of Catalonia
- Internationally recognized architecture
- Perfect match between sea and mountain
- International airport and easy access by road and rail
- Large capacity hotels
- Exceptional venues
SPANISH COAST: THE CITY OF VALENCIA
- Pleasant climate all year round (300 days of sunshine)
- International airport 15 minutes from the city centre
- Infrastructure to accommodate large MICE groups
- Marina who hosted the American Cup in 2007
- City of Arts and Science with exclusive and sensational venues for all types of setups and events
ANDALUSIAN ROUTE: PUNTA UMBRIA
- Huelva is a region of Andalusia in the southwest of Spain
- Top climate until mid-October (Indian summer)
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Seville Airport and Faro in Portugal
- Near one of the most beautiful and wild beaches in Spain with hut-style places to organize dinner, as well as nautical team building activities, etc
- Typical Fincas and Haciendas just 15 minutes away from famous resorts
- Resort with Convention Center which can accommodate very large groups (up to 1.200 rooms) with the possibility of an all-inclusive formula AND privatization of the resort
TOWNS OF ANDALUSIA: MALAGA / MARBELLA
- Excellent climate, endless beaches, Mediterranean gastronomy and golf
- Beautiful hotels, beach club and restaurants with your feet in the sand
- Region of white villages not to be missed, like Mijas
- International airport
TOWNS OF ANDALUSIA: Granada
- Monumental historic town: several places of the town have been listed as World Heritage by UNESCO
- Andalusian jewellery for small incentive groups looking for exclusive experiences
- Culture of tapas and flamenco
TOWNS OF ANDALUSIA: Seville
- The capital of Andalusia offers a wide range of folklore that is sure to seduce its visitors: you have to wander its busy streets at any time to experience it
- Gastronomic culture of tapas
- cultural richness: Three of Seville's most important monuments have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987: the cathedral and its bell tower - the Giralda
- The Royal Alcazares and their gardens, and the archives of the Indies
- international airport and a great hotel offer
Do you need a proposal for your next event in Spain?
STAR Your World Supports Event Planners to save time and secure the best possible rates for their events and incentive trips to spain.
More than just a web search, we only work with trusted suppliers to reach every corner of the destination.
For more information or to start planning your events in Spain contact: